Molders & Plastics Processors Available for Acquisition
Molding Business Services is currently representing a variety of privately-owned manufacturers, including several custom injection molding companies. Our clients are spread throughout North America and typically have annual revenues ranging from $5 million to $100 million.
We constantly talk to business owners that are “thinking” about selling but are not ready to actively pursue an exit strategy. As a potential acquirer, if you have an M&A “sweet spot” or a specific strategic need, please call us to discuss. We probably know a molder or processor that is a good fit that would be willing to talk.
The opportunities listed below are updated periodically. Please review what we have posted and then call Terry Minnick, Andrew Munson or Jonathan Soucy for additional information.
Tier-2 Automotive Injection Molder in Spain – $22 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a tier-2 automotive injection molder in Spain.
- 80,000 square feet
- 54 injection presses to 2,000 tons
- 14% EBITDA
- ISO-9001, ISO TS-16494 certified
- 100% automotive specializing in lighting and interior components
Custom Injection Molder in North Texas – $17 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom injection molder in the North Texas area of the U.S.
- 60,000 square feet owned plant
- 31 injection presses to 1,150 tons
- $1.2 million in EBITDA
- Over 40 customers
- Automotive, HVA and industrial markets served
- Business friendly state and less than 30 miles from a major international airport
Large-Part Decorative Molder in Midwest – $15 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a large-part, lower-volume, decorative injection molder in the Midwestern U.S.
- 90,000 square feet
- 20 injection presses to 1,750 tons
- Long-term customers
- Diverse industries including medical/healthcare, electronics and industrial
- Excellent niche in large-part, low-weight applications
- Good secondary capabilities, including painting, shielding, pad printing and assembly
For more information on this business, contact Andrew Munson 413-584-2899 ext. 101.
Automotive Molder and Mold-Maker in Central Indiana – $9 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves an automotive molder and mold-maker in Central Indiana.
- 60,000 square feet with great curb appeal
- 21 presses to 1000 tons
- Under the hood, tough parts
- Engineering resins
Precision Mold-Maker/Injection Molding/Profile Extrusion in Midwest –
$6 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a business that does mold-making, injection molding and profile extrusion in the Midwestern region of the U.S.
- 50,00 square feet
- 50% molding and extrusion, 50% tool-making
- 14 injection molding presses up to 400 tons
- Proprietary product line
- Standard, white room and clean room molding
Proprietary Drinkware Molder in the Midwestern U.S. – $26 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a manufacturer of reusable plastic drinkware in the Midwestern part of the United States.
- 150,000 square feet
- 25 presses to 750 tons
- State-of-the-art printing/decorating
- Diversified and growing customer base
- Located in a business-friendly state
- Very profitable with 50% open capacity
- Ad-specialty, retail, fundraising end-markets
Medical Market Proprietary Products Business – $4 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a proprietary line of medical market products that will need to be relocated.
- 69% contribution margin
- Medical market customers – mostly large OEMs
- Products sold to hospitals for “admission kits”
- Seller will supply training and transition services as-needed to ensure a successful move of the business
Mold-Maker in New England – $3 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a mold / tool maker and repair business in the New England region of the U.S.
- 16,500 square feet
- 30% EBITDA
- New and modern equipment
- Recurring revenue model
- Capable of making large molds
- Located near major cities and many injection molding companies