Molders & Plastics Processors Available for Acquisition
Molding Business Services typically has a handful of current sell-side mandates at any given time and we endeavor to keep the below list of opportunities updated and current. Please review what we have posted and then call Terry Minnick, Andrew Munson or Jonathan Soucy for additional information.
MBS knows a lot of business owners that are “thinking” about selling. As a potential acquirer, if you have an specific need or strategic plan, please call us to discuss. We might know a molder or processor in your “sweet spot” that would be willing to talk.
Tier-2 Automotive Injection Molder in Spain – $22 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a tier-2 automotive injection molder in Spain.
- 80,000 square feet
- 54 injection presses to 2,000 tons
- 14% EBITDA
- ISO-9001, ISO TS-16494 certified
- 100% automotive specializing in lighting and interior components
Automotive Molder and Mold-Maker in Central Indiana – $9 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves an automotive molder and mold-maker in Central Indiana.
- 60,000 square feet with great curb appeal
- 21 presses to 1000 tons
- Under the hood, tough parts
- Engineering resins
Custom & Proprietary Molder in the Southeast – $7 million in sales
This acquisition opportunity involves a custom & proprietary injection molder in the Southeast area of the U.S.
- 60,000 square feet on 17 acres of land
- 29 injection presses to 850 tons
- 30% EBITDA
- 40% proprietary filtration products
- Filtration, consumer, and industrial markets served
- Robust business environment / no state taxes